Over the years, we all accumulate decorations for every seasonal celebration. These are usually the things we only pull out at the designated holiday to be displayed for a couple of weeks and then put away again. When they’re stored, we find a space in a closet or the attic or basement to try and make sure they’re safe and ready for the next holiday. A Cascade Park Storage Facility can give you the extra space to make sure your holiday decorations remain intact all year round. Your precious memories will have a safe home, ready to be displayed in pristine condition for each special day.
Why Not Store at Home?
You may have room in the garage, basement, attic, or even a specific storage room within the house for your holiday decorations. However, that doesn’t mean they’ll always be safe there every month of the year.
- Residences house several people that all move through the house and possibly store other things in the same areas as your decorations. They might accidentally knock something over or otherwise damage the boxes.
- Your decorations are not just extra furniture or office supplies. They’re memories of special days with your family and more important. They should be stored with care in their own space.
- Temperature fluctuations in a home can cause expansion and contraction of certain materials. A dedicated space allows you to control these variables and provide a safer space for your items.
Whether you have designated decorations for just the holidays or for every special occasion, it is important to treat these items with the care they deserve.
Find Everything When You Need It
We’ve all dealt with the panic that comes with not being able to find that one item that completes the holiday decorations and searching through several boxes looking frantically the day before the event. A storage space dedicated to holiday decorations gives you more controlled space to organize things so you can find them when you need them.
- Label boxes carefully, perhaps with a bit of the same flair for the holiday they’re meant for, so they’re easily found without panic.
- Section off your storage unit by event and you’ll be able to get to each group of boxes strategically throughout the year.
- Draw a map of your storage unit and where you put each box to give you the best plan for storing each item.
- Store larger items in easy to access areas so no one ever has to reach over their head to get to something that could injure them when bringing it down.
Utilize Your Space Further
Having a space at a Cascade Park Storage Facility is not only beneficial to storing your holiday decorations safely but you can also utilize the space to store and wrap gifts! Keep a folding card table or bring one with you on occasion for gift-wrapping and find places to hide presents in plain sight where no one would think to look for them. After all, who would store Christmas gifts in boxes labeled for Easter? Your superior organization could be the best way to surprise your loved ones!
Get your Cascade Park storage unit today to help make your holiday decorating easier this year!
Vancouver, WA 98684