Many people in Vancouver rent out their home for large portions of the year. This may be because you have travel plans, because you need to temporarily relocate for work or school or because you simply live in another house or apartment in the area. Regardless, if you are renting out your house, you may find that you have a lot more stuff than you can handle. This is where one of our Vancouver storage units can help. A storage unit is a cost effective solution to your space problems.
There are Drawbacks to Leaving Belongings In Your Home
If you decide to rent out your home, you may wish to leave some of your belongings within your house. While this can certainly be tempting, you need to consider the drawbacks of such an arrangement. First, depending on your prospective tenants this could make your property more difficult to rent. This means you could be left without a tenant for weeks or months longer than you expected. Alternatively, it might mean that you are forced to rent out your home for a lower rate. In this scenario, renting a storage unit may have actually saved you money. Further, leaving your belongings in your home is inherently risky. Of course you want to trust your tenant, but ultimately you will never know what happens when you are not there. You may not be able to get adequate insurance on all of the items you leave behind. It simply makes far more sense to rent storage space.
How to Select the Right Storage Facility?
There are many different storage facilities in the Vancouver area, and it is common to have trouble deciding which one is right you. When it comes time to select a facility, you need to ask yourself the following six important questions:
- Does the storage company have a good reputation?
- Is the location of the facility convenient for you?
- Does the facility offer the right size storage unit?
- How is the security at the facility?
- What are the facility’s access hours?
- Are the prices reasonable?
Why Should You Choose One of Our 57th Street Storage Units?
When conducting your storage facility search, you may find that our 57th Street facility can’t be beat. Our facility offers many important advantages and we always keep our customers coming back. A few of the key benefits of our facility include:
- A sterling reputation as a reliable and honest business within the Vancouver community;
- A convenient location, right near Vancouver Grocery Outlet;
- A variety of different units offered, including 5×5, 10×10, 10×15 and 10×30;
- Covered space available for RV and boat storage;
- Top-notch security, including full fencing and individual unit security alarms;
- Access hours seven days per week; and
- Reasonable prices.
Contact Our Storage Professionals in Vancouver Today
If you are renting our your primary home or your are downsizing in Vancouver, our storage professionals are ready to help. At Iron Gate Storage, we offer a wide array of storage units all at a competitive rate. Please get in touch with one of our experienced managers today and we will find the ideal storage unit for your needs.
Vancouver, OR 98661